- Townhouse Owners Association.
- No more than two unrelated residents per unit.
- Each unit has two marked parking spaces.
- Visitor spaces are for guests staying no more than two nights per month.
- All vehicles must have current license and registration and be in working order.
- Illegally parked vehicles will be towed. JL Towing 540-434-4448
- Pets must be on a leash when outside and all pet waste cleaned up immediately (even from your own property)..
- Mowing and shrub trimming provided.
- Unit flower bed maintenance is the owner/residents responsibility.
- Dumpster available for resident trash.
- Snow removal services are provided for the street after two inches of snow.
- Snow services will wait until snowfall has stopped before beginning for events of two to ten inches.
- Snow services will be provided multiple times for events of more than ten inches. Expect delays for unusually large accumulations.
- Ice melt will be applied as deemed necessary.
Owners are responsible for the following:
- Flower bed maintenance
- All property maintenance
- All exterior changes must be approved before work is begun. This includes fences and satellite dishes.
- Parking space and sidewalk snow removal.
Association Owner Assessments:
- $60 per month.
- Payments are due on the first of each month.
- Payments must be delivered to the Association office.
- Twin Gables Property Owners Association, 202 North Liberty Street Suite 101, Harrisonburg VA 22802.
- Assessments cover the following expenses:
- All unfenced grass mowing and common area landscaping.
- Parking lots, common sidewalks, signs, and mailbox maintenance.
- Community lights.
- Snow removal.
- State licensing and insurance.
MyPOA.com community management provides:
- Community information
- Community inspections.
- Rules enforcement.
- Association financial management.
- Association organization management.